TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By Rasmus Larsen
Suchisan wrote:By the way,is this a rather new site/forum?
It's always so quiet here on the forums and not many posts?
Just curious!
Yeah, we're relatively new. I hope you'll recommend us to your friends and around the internet if you find the site useful.

The site went online in 2009 but it's only recently (from february 2010) that we have worked hard to make this site grow. But we'll get there :)

About the PK950 review. It'll be online in a few days. Hopefully on monday :)
By skank
Well i like the site and forum so far.. :)
Very eager to see the review of the pk 950
hopefully monday indeed
By barryst
Rasmus Larsen wrote:
Suchisan wrote:By the way,is this a rather new site/forum?
It's always so quiet here on the forums and not many posts?
Just curious!
Yeah, we're relatively new. I hope you'll recommend us to your friends and around the internet if you find the site useful.

The site went online in 2009 but it's only recently (from february 2010) that we have worked hard to make this site grow. But we'll get there :)

About the PK950 review. It'll be online in a few days. Hopefully on monday :)

Any first impressions you can give us vs. the G20? :)
By razorpakk
Nice review, as always ;)

Too bad for the retention issue that "forces" me to take seriously only Panasonic's for gaming purposes; waiting for the x20 review now 8-)
By Suchisan
Thanks verry much for the review Rasmus,but it was a bit dissapointing this new LG plasma,i think il stick with Samsung and Panasonic for my new tv choise,the Panasonic G20 looks more attractive right now!
By Rasmus Larsen
barrist wrote:Rasmus

Do you think the image retention would be better after the panel ages a bit?
No. Maybe a bit, but the IR issues will not disappear.

But please use the questions thread from the PK950 review for questions regarding the review :)