TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
Hi Rasmus,

I’m little bit sensible for flickering. I saw in a TV shop the difference between the panasonic G15 and the G20. In that case the G15 showed some severe flickering . The G20 had also some very light flickering. Both, and some other televisions, were connected with a setup-box and it was a normal TV broadcast.
Can the flickering be caused by the other TV’s , or TL-lights in the shop? I also heard that after about 200 hours playing time, the flickering will be (far) less.
My question is: do I have to live with a light flickering on the panasonic G20, or is this not necessary ?

Greetings, Hugo Bakker
All plasma TV has some minor flickering because of the constant drawing on the phosphor. It's pretty much the same principle as picture tube TVs.

That being said light setups in shops can enhance the visual effect of the flickering, yes. It's probable because of the flourescent lamps that are also switching on and off very quickly. I guess.

I suggest you try to see G20 in another shop as well if that's possible?
By skank
Rasmus, can you answer my pm?
Also, have you seen floating blacks on the G20?
Cause i read it everywhere...
My G20 is still ordered, but if i want i can still go for the lg950
but those have the imageprocessing issue and the ir and reflection problem...