TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
Hello there
First of all I want to say that I'm from Switzerland so please excuse me if I make some mistakes in grammar.

I want to buy a new TV. I prefer one with LED backlight because of the image quality, but my problem is I can't decide which one to buy. I read a lot of reviews (maybe even too many) but I still don't know which one i should buy.

What I need it for:
- Gaming with my Xbox 360 (mostly fast games, so the input lag is important)
- Connecting my computer to it to watch 1080p movies (I'm going to connect them by HDMI not by DLNA)
- Maybe some analogue television

I mostly play games or watch movies in a dark room. In one hand im worried to buy the C6000 because of the clouding in a dark room. In the other hand the C7700 is more expensive because of the 3D support (which I don't need at the moment) but also has the better picture quality in the dark. I can't buy a LG LE8500 because it isn't available in Switzerland and 42 inches would be too big for my room.

So what do you think which one should I buy? Should I buy one of these or do you know a better one for me?

Thanks a lot for your help :)