TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By emoney
You analyzed the Sony HX929 and showed it's shortcomings and you use Plasma as the bar yet it fails to meet any HT viewing bar in a bright sunny room or it's reflections showing the inventory of my room at night suck, yet you fail to mention the Plasma shortcomings that can http://www.magliacalcio2013.com be HUGE and make viewing next to impossible and anything but enjoyable! Every review you post you use the plasma's as the bar and yet their inherent flaws in a bright sunny room make me want to place one below a urinal not my HT. Plasma is not the bar for anything during daytime viewing and who can stand viewing your rooms inventory at night staring back at you, yet you flaunt them as the HT Bar in virtually all your reviews.
By tomjackson
The newly designed Smart Central TV interface is said to be more intuitive, providing easier access to online content, plus Web browsing. Users can customize their experience with personalized settings, favorite apps, and a choice of wallpapers, you can select from two viewing formats, full screen or dock.
Large porcelain slabs