TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By AssyrianEmpire6764
I just bought a new TV Samsung LED TV model 7150. Any advice on the settings for games? I play games and watch movies and I changed the picture mode to games. Is there anything else to do to get the best picture? Thanks for any advice.
By Rasmus Larsen
For games, you should deactivate every picture processing circuit or dynamic system to get input lag as low as possible and remove all motion compensation.

You should be able to pretty much copy our settings for the HU9000. It is curved and Ultra HD but still very similar to your H7150 in terms of settings. Just don't use the RGB settings.
By AssyrianEmpire6764
Rasmus Larsen wrote:For games, you should deactivate every picture processing circuit or dynamic system to get input lag as low as possible and remove all motion compensation.

You should be able to pretty much copy our settings for the HU9000. It is curved and Ultra HD but still very similar to your H7150 in terms of settings. Just don't use the RGB settings.
Ok thanks.