TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By jpmoore100
Hi there. I've read the two FlatpanelsHD reviews on the Samsung B850 and the Panasonic V10. I wanted to buy one of them for my living room which will get a LOT of natural sunlight. But I also don't have external speakers. As I understand it Samsung has anti-glare, but terrible sound. The Panasonic has good sound but no anti-glare.

Help, anyone!?
By christyw744
I have the Samsung B850 and I am definitely enjoying it. I want to config my tv to my computer so that I can watch movies from the internet on my tv screen, Does anyone know who I would go about doing this, or if it is even possible.
christyw744 wrote:I have the Samsung B850 and I am definitely enjoying it. I want to config my tv to my computer so that I can watch movies from the internet on my tv screen, Does anyone know who I would go about doing this, or if it is even possible.
It has built-in DLNA so yeah, that should be possible but you cannot browse the internet like you do on your PC. DLNA is mostly home network-based.

You need some client software on the PC. I can recommend Twonky or Tversity.
chrisbati wrote:Hi,

Are these tv (b850 and V10) great to play PC game ?

Chrisbati
Yeah but you need to consider the risk of retention or burn-in. Samsung B850 has the most problems with this.