PC monitors of all kinds.
My Dell 30", the 3007wfp-hc revision .2 recently broke when it came into contact with my fist at a high rate of speed. I was a little intoxicated and ran into one of those investigative farm animal abuse videos and around the 20th time the guy hit a baby cow in the face as hard as he could with a pitchfork, i decided it was time deal out some cold, hard, justice. ...Come to find out PC monitors arent actually windows to world and are actually solid, huh. :/ "monitor down!"

So from this i had to switch to my old'ish Sharp 720p 26" TV. To my great surprise the Sharp blew the Dell out of the water with its vibrant colors, deeper blacks, greater contrast seemingly and much, much, much higher pixel response time giving movement a whole new look. :love: So i needed a new monitor and decided to go the 3D route. I bought a 46" Sony kdl46nx711. Its too big for general use, but in games, movies and 3D, its really nice and despite the drawback of its large size for general use, i'm pretty happy for now. Its certainly a "good problem" at the moment.

However to my surprise 3d games will only do 720p @ 60hz/eye. 1080p @ 24hz/eye is an option, but that is of course too flickery. Its apparently due to a slight lack of power in the HDMI chip on the TV end. So i was wondering, does anyone know when they might fix this or who the right people to email about it would be? Or why they don't just use dldvi?