PC monitors of all kinds.
Hopefully not to ignorant on this, but here goes: Why don't PC monitor manufactures just make the perfect gaming monitor and get it over with? For me the perfect monitor would have 3D, be 30" to 40" for a wide, immersive field of view into the virtual world, good for 3D, 2560x1600+, 2ms or lower response time, 120hz+ refresh rate, IPS-pro panel for high viewing angles, high contrast with vivid colors and deep black, so maybe LED backlit or qled, dual link dvi inputs, video technologies like scanning backlight, interpolation, 24p.

Has all this tech been released in one form or another with the exception of qled backlighting? Theres a 2ms 22'' 3D monitor, so why aren't all monitors 2ms?

Also I saw the CES footage about the Sony head visor, which was in 3d and looked pretty cool, but only had a resolution of 720p. Why do we keep seeing low resolution head mounted displays when everyone in this market is saving their pennies for higher resolution display. Just 3 or 4 years ago a company tried to release an 800x600 3d visor with build in head tracking, HEAD TRACKING!. That would have been incredible, but i didn't bother because of the low resolution. I would have broken down my door in an effort to buy one if it had a 1920x 1080 resolution or higher. Why don't they get it?

Now they have OLED display, well, at least a 15" by Sony. Why don't they make this into a high resolution head mounted display? Or a small, curved, surround display you orient around your head, attached to a smooth, easy to move, articulating arm, itself attached to a heavy base? I guess because of the efficiency of the blue color, they won't last long. However if they're cheaper and you just print them out, give me the HMD now and ill just walk down to the shop to replace it in a couple years cheaply. Right? In the time i took yesterday researching oled and why oled's aren't released yet, i could have driven back and forth to the computer store 50 times to pick up a reasonably priced replacement oled panel...