A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
I have one question about the input lag, was this in game mode?
Quote from the review:
"Input lag varies very much depending on which image systems that are activated. HD Natural Motion is the one system that adds most milliseconds to input lag measurements (more than 150 ms) and I suggest you deactivate HD Natural Motion. Without the many “picture enhancement” systems I measured input lag to around 40-50 ms."
Pajc wrote:
I have one question about the input lag, was this in game mode?
Quote from the review:
"Input lag varies very much depending on which image systems that are activated. HD Natural Motion is the one system that adds most milliseconds to input lag measurements (more than 150 ms) and I suggest you deactivate HD Natural Motion. Without the many “picture enhancement” systems I measured input lag to around 40-50 ms."

lol.

But it still does not say if this was in game mode or not as you can deactivate HD Natural Motion and other picture enhancement systems in other modes as well.

Game mode often goes a bit further then just deactivate stuff.
sinistro wrote: But it still does not say if this was in game mode or not as you can deactivate HD Natural Motion and other picture enhancement systems in other modes as well.

Game mode often goes a bit further then just deactivate stuff.
I don't now.
Another (croation) review says - 6606 input lag is 30 ms (translate.google.com)
A friend has bought a 32pfl6006 and he called me to take a look.

Out of the box the settings were awfull, so I tried the calibrated settings from Rasmus.

Uff, I know that every tv is different but with these setting the image was pale, dim and specially reddish.
Rasmus, ¿Maybe is there a mistake when typing the values? 84 for green and 42 for blue change the image to red ....

The good thing about this model is, despite it's an edge-led, it has no clouding or bleeding in the edges, it was perfect, even in a very dark room.
It's the first time I see this with an EDGE-LED.

Regards,
Mmm I am pondering if I should get the 8605 or the 6606 , 8605 is supposedly the bigger older brother by one year and from your reviews with 0.01 disadvantage but with ambilight... 3d I don't really care about... Is it really worth it buying the 6606 over the 8605 2d picture quality wise? Sound I am getting through my home theater system...
What do you think guys ? Rasmussen ?
Hello Rasmus!

in the test articel of Philips 7000 (7606) you wrote at the end: "Subscribe to our Newsletter or RSS feeds to receive e-mails when new reviews are online. We’ll soon publish our Dell U2312HM, Eizo FS2332, and LG Nano LW980T reviews as well."

What do you think, when will be the test for the LG NANO LW980T online?

Thx
Michael
Hi Rasmus

I just bought the 6606 after reading your review and its sad to say that the colors are not up to standard. either very over bright or dim. My tv is unable to display the HUE and CUSTOM TINT settings, did you face the same problem too?