A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By elcid123
What is the difference between the Gt and VT? I am correct in thinking that the display of the VT50 handles average to bright lighting conditions better than the WT50 series and GT50 series? If this is so then I will not befifit from the VT50 over Gt50 because I watch televion in a dark room.

Steve
By Rasmus Larsen
Yes that is true. VT50 has a better anti-reflective filter. VT50 also has a different design and in most countries two pairs of 3D glasses are included.
By elcid123
Thanks, The only other difference that I see is screen size. In the UK you only have with the GT 42 inch or 50 inch sets where with the VT50 you can chose larger screen sizes better if you have a larger room. My viewing distance is 11 to 12 feet with my TX-p42GT50 much too small..

Steve
By Rasmus Larsen
Yes, it's like that in Europe. In the US they have larger GT50 models.

I agree, at a 11-12 feet distance you should probably go with something larger than 42".
By elcid123
What would you suggest? I think 55" possibly 60" looking round the web I see people with setts of this size at my distance or less.

Steve
By Rahulcube
I have a small TV room so I would prefer to choose the GT 42 inch, since it has a small screen size where with the VT50 you can chose larger screen sizes better if you have a larger room.
Buy Sanitary wares Products