A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Rasmus Larsen
webguru wrote:Can you post your 3D calibrated settings from this review? I want to know what a good backlight setting for 3D would be. Thanks
We did not do a full calibration for 3D. Regarding backlight it depends on your viewing environment. Try to see what best suits your room.
By Rasmus Larsen
wirk wrote:Samsung was showing 110" 4K TV at the CES but will this actually be offered this year?
Samsung has launched the 85" now but as far as I know the 95 and 110" models have not been released. I spoke with Samsung about it a few days ago and they had no official plans to share on the two larger models.
By ppdrako
Hi rasmus, sorry for asking you too late . But why didn't you recommend us to turn on the Led clear motion feature as you did whith the Led motion plus on the es8000 2012 ?, Aren't they-both the same ? . Thank u !
By Rasmus Larsen
ppdrako wrote:Hi rasmus, sorry for asking you too late . But why didn't you recommend us to turn on the Led clear motion feature as you did whith the Led motion plus on the es8000 2012 ?, Aren't they-both the same ? . Thank u !
We do recommend to turn it off. It is "Off" in our table under the name Motion Plus. Samsung might use different names for it in some regions.
By Pallabm
Dear friends,

I recently purchased a Samsung UA47F8000 LED 3D TV from Samsung on 23 June 2013. From the very day of purchase there were serious technical problems like appearance of Horizontal bars on both sides while playing 3D video. Many of the Smart apps were not working properly especially apps like TUNEIN radio etc. Customer support is pathetic as it is more than 17 days since I lodged the complaint with Samsung and also sent a mail to CEO Samsung India. Till date neither has Samsung replaced the set not have they given any refund. It is surprising that such a big brand name like Samsung is indulging in client harassment by not resolving the matter and using delaying tactics for reasons unknown... In order to state the authenticity of my claims I give my complaint number with Samsung - 8439147960. The technical support staff at Samsung are not trained properly and most of them have zero product knowledge especially for the newly launched TV models and products.

I shared my experience so that people planning to buy this particular series 8/model of Samsung TV are aware of the difficulties that they may face at the time of purchase or after their purchase. In fact I will not recommend purchasing Samsung at all.