A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Rasmus Larsen
marcuslaw wrote:Were you able to determine whether this set utilizes any chroma subsampling?
I'm not sure I fully understand the question. Chroma subsampling is used as a color compression method on players and streaming. Do you mean for 4K PC signals?
By Rasmus Larsen
Lake-end wrote:Seems like a very nice TV from Panasonic. Could you also test 4:4:4 chroma?

What would you say are the main selling points in favor of the CX800 series compared to this CX700? I am having hard time waiting for the release of CX800 in Europe.
From the review ;)
"Unfortunately we do not yet have a PC in the testing room that can output 4K at 60Hz so we cannot confirm if the TV can reproduce full RGB 4:4:4 4K at 60Hz."

Sorry, we need to upgrade our hardware first.

I have seen the CX800 a couple of times already. It is a different beast. It has real local dimming and supports HDR. It also has a 10-bit panel.
By craigyy
I got the 50Cx700 and very happy with it still, colours are brilliant!
I was deciding between this and the CX802 as its called in the UK, but the other half wouldn't let me spend the extra for the 802 :(
In the UK they don't include the smart remote in the box (I would imagine to cut costs) Do you know the model number for the remote in case I do want to get it in the future to make the most of firefox os?
Thanks
By Ray
Any chance to find out input lag of 40" version, 40cx700? I'm in a specific situation and 42" is maximum for my setup.

I cant find it anywhere, maybe you can do it for me? :D

PS: Very good reviews, thanx for doing all this
By Antonius
i need a tv soon as my current tv died and im currently using my pc monitor as the main tv.
im considering on either getting the cx700a or the cx740a.
any suggestions? i know one is a va panel and the other is an ips, the ips (cx740a) has a bmr of 1000hz where as the va (cx700a) has a bmr of 800hz.

i will either get a 50" or 55" but most likely 50"

which one should i get?????

the reason im not looking at a cx800a is i cant get my hands on one and when the new 2016 line up becomes available for example the new dx900 ill move my current tv to the bedroom.

please help??? cx700 or cx740

also are any of these models 10bit or is that just for the cx800a?