A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By cokes26
Managed to test the UHD player on the Samsung UA65K8500 and the Sony X9300D 65inch. Played Deadpool on both. And the Sony honestly left the Samsung for dead. it was rather impressive how much better it was. We only just got the 9000 and 9500 in stock and I missed the chance to test them out at the time. But I will at some stage.

Need more UHD movies actually recorded from 4K masters in my opinion so far
By Rasmus Larsen
pgice wrote:
Rasmus Larsen wrote: For photos you basically superimpose several images to capture details at each end.
i know but to capture all details without clipping anything they are perfect.
even if you cant capture and see the real brightness levels from HDR video you can take HDR photos for side by side comparision and then get a hint of the brightness differences to a non HDR tv as an example.
side by side photos are allways the best to show of picture changes
Any tips are greatly appreciated :)
By Rasmus Larsen
cokes26 wrote:Managed to test the UHD player on the Samsung UA65K8500 and the Sony X9300D 65inch. Played Deadpool on both. And the Sony honestly left the Samsung for dead. it was rather impressive how much better it was. We only just got the 9000 and 9500 in stock and I missed the chance to test them out at the time. But I will at some stage.
That's interesting. Was the difference that dramatic?

We should receive one of Samsung's 2016 TVs soon. We actually received one last week but the panel had cracked during transport.