A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Rasmus Larsen
joan.esteve wrote:I measured throught Input Lag Test of your Web. I know that is not a 100% valid method, but the diferences between PC mode and Game mode are about 10 ms on average.
Ahh OK. We have switched to using the Leo Bodnar hardware tester. If I get a chance to check out POS9002 at a later time, I will definitely try to take another reading in the PC mode :)
By joan.esteve
Rasmus Larsen wrote:
joan.esteve wrote:I measured throught Input Lag Test of your Web. I know that is not a 100% valid method, but the diferences between PC mode and Game mode are about 10 ms on average.
Ahh OK. We have switched to using the Leo Bodnar hardware tester. If I get a chance to check out POS9002 at a later time, I will definitely try to take another reading in the PC mode :)
Thank you for your attention. :)
By Rasmus Larsen
Kuschelmonschter wrote:According to Kodi community, Philips started the OTA Nougat rollout in some regions.
Code: Select all
NOTICE: Kodi compiled Aug 22 2017 by GCC 4.9.0 for Android ARM 32-bit API level 21 (API level 21)
NOTICE: Running on PHILIPS QM163E with Android 7.1.2 API level 25, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 3.10.79
We've spoken with Philips and they've confirmed that Android 7.0 has started rolling out. 2016 models will be prioritized, then 2017 models. It will take several weeks if not months to fully roll out.

Here are the new features that owners of POS9002 can also look forward to: http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?su ... 1507199176
By Galmok
Having bought this TV, I have to say that 'Perfect Natural Motion' and 'Perfect Clear Motion' is pretty awful compared to my 6-7 year old Sony 46HX800. I really hoped Phillips had gotten their act together in this area, but apparently not. Do not buy this TV of those features as important to you. Compare with the Sony OLED and see which tv does it better.
By Rasmus Larsen
Pouvo wrote:Hello,

Any chance to have calibration settings for HD(R) please ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Unfortunately, we don't (yet) perform HDR calibration. The industry needs to agree on a few things before it would be sensible to offer a suggestion. However, you can start off by deactivating things like dynamic "enhancement" options and motion interpolation.