TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
Z9D has higher peak brightness for HDR, which is it's main advantage. It also has a better motion processing system in Sony's 'MotionFlow'.

Other than that, LG E6 wins in most other catagories and despite the higher peak brightness on Z9D, I think HDR is overall more impressive on LG E6 due to its pixel-level luminance control.

You can also see how we rate the TVs against each other here:
http://www.flatpanelshd.com/focus.php?s ... 1440156585
Went to Best Buy today to see if there were any E6's still around, and of course, not. The salesman pushed the Samsung Q7 instead, extolling its separate cable box and small diameter, low-vis cable. Mostly he downplayed OLED's for their "burn in" risk and one year warranty against it, vs. Samsung's 2 year. He also harped on some notion of there being gaps between OLED "pixels" that were dead space, as opposed to no such gaps with quantum technology. Naturally he had a badge touting him as a Samsung expert, no doubt commissioned accordingly.

So is there such an increased risk of screen burn in on an OLED, and what about his so-called 'gaps'? I'm not that big a fan of Samsung, preferring Sony over the decades, or more recently LG.
The gaps might have been visible on 1080p, but on 4K they are a non-issue. Burn-in is a risk, but not as pronounced as back in the plasma days.
Thank you Torben.
At Costco we were admiring an LG B7. A customer service rep who owned a Samsung Q said the store guys had once set a B7 next to a curved Quantum Dot and admired both, but noted better motion control in the Samsung. I'd still not go for Samsung due to my experience with other of their products, but grudgingly will wait for a good price on an LG E7, for the front-firing speaker system that the B7 doesn't have. Just wish they'd kept the 3D for one more year.