PC monitors of all kinds.
First I would like to say thank you for all the help and info that you guys provide - I have found this site extremely useful.

I'm in the process of looking for a new monitor for photo editing. I was looking at the Dell U2311HM, but the Eizo FS2223 has now been launched - are you guys planning to do a review of it?

I've looked at your recommended list of 23 inch monitors for photo-editing and I have a a couple of questions:

1. Is it a case that most of the monitor panels are more or less the same and the main difference is in additional features?

2. The Eizo FS2222 is not on the list but has been reviewed here - does this mean its not as good as the others for photo-editing? In the review it you compare it to the U2311HM - would one be better than the other for editing or are they about the same.

My old monitor is playing up so I plan to get something else within the next few weeks.

Many thanks
:/ This post is so Great and NIce :love:

I'm in the process of looking for a new monitor for photo editing. I was looking at the Dell U2311HM, but the Eizo FS2223 has now been launched - are you guys planning to do a review of it?

I've looked at your recommended list of 23 inch monitors for photo-editing and I have a a couple of questions:
:love: