A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
No sorry.

But a good guideline is to use a higher backlight setting and maybe aim for a slightly higher color temperature (depends on your environment). All the dynamic options should still be off.
When does this micro-stutter issue pop up? Is it also there when turning all the image enhancing features off (e.g. in Game mode)?

I find it a bit hard to believe that every Samsung TV produced in the past few years has unavoidable, intermittent stuttering, yet this is neither acknowledged by Samsung, mentioned in reviews (other than here) nor brought up by buyers. I'm not calling flatpanelshd liars, I just want to understand the situation a bit better.
Game mode should make the issue disappear.

Micro-stutter is something you have to pay attention to spot. It is random 1 frame freezes that pops up on some occations - predominantly when changes scenes in a movie. Poor signals tend to increase the frequency of the stutters. I can't tell you why others fail to spot them, but I can backtrack the issue all the way back to the ES-series (that my parents have).
I've had micro-stutter with my 2014 UK 55HU7500 - I use the Clear motion setting on sport/news/soaps (PAL 50Hz video sources) which is generally stutter-free, but stutters appear on these sources when I use the Standard or Smooth motion settings which are needed to smooth out film programmes or reduced-frame filmed inserts. I don't mind the soap-opera look, but I do object to stuttering. I've just ordered a 55KS8000 to see if any improvements have been made since 2014. If not then I'll send it back and try out another brand (but do Sony TVs allow audio-sync adjustment? I believe not).
EDIT 07.24.2017

My UN 55 KS 8000 QDOT HDR 1000 (UE KS 8000) TV binned for a a Samsung FA01 Panel code is stonking good for an active edge dimming LCD TV , very bright on HDR .SDR , HD or SD and it is still one of the brightest LCD TV's around in 2017 .)

The Samsung FA01 QDOT panel is up to ~7000:1 contrast and up to ~ 1474 NIT (cd/m2) HDR peaks depending on the variables and calibrations. SDR brightness can peak at 1332 NIT (cd/m2) lumapower :D

The panel has excellent LCD contrast ,blacks ,terrific dynamic range ,color and range topping brightness for an LCD panel .

The Samsung Smart hub Smart TV platform is miles ahead , faster and more stable than Sony Android in my Sony UN 55X850C and the One Connect is way cool with only one cable to the TV aside from the mains cord.

This Samsung UN 55 KS8000 is 3.515 x brighter than my 4K HDR Sony X850C and a real HDR 1000 TV ,that said the 2015 Sony 55X850C (X85C) is a decent wide color 4K SDR TV in the family cinema room now

The Samsung UN 55 KS 8000 TV is only 1.7 inches or ~43mm thick at the thickest part (bottom

The Samsung smart remote is intuitive ,with just a few buttons & R/F capable ,it controls the TV and my RF DirecTV set top box like a boss :D

The Samsung Smart remote is miles ahead of a Sony Andoid TV remote .

My Harmony remote can probably control the earth's rotation with the right codes but it cost ~ $100.00 usd. and has a zillion buttons too

I really like the Samsung smart remote for the TV and D*TV STB/DVR ! :D