TVs, including LCD/LED, plasma, OLED, and more. Ask for buying advice, or help others, share experiences etc.
By kosaku30
Hey Everyone.

I am looking to buy a new plasma TV soon and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the input lag for the LG 50PX950. I do play some Call of Duty and other games on the ps3 and was wondering how bad the input lag would be. In addition, I am looking to spend about $1000 and found the LG 50PX950 and the Panasonic P50GT25 in this price range. I am looking for good picture quality for regular TV watching and blu ray movies. The TV will also be used for the aforementioned gaming. If anyone has any recommendation or advice on which TV is better and I would also be open to any other recommendations for TVs around this price range. Thanks for everyone's help!
By Rasmus Larsen
I have no input lag measurement on the PX950 but a general tip to lower input lag is to deactivate picture circuits such as the frame interpolations systems.

Both TVs are great. Personally I would choose the PX950 over the GT25, based on design and 3D performance. PX950 has 3D THX and about the same level of crosstalk (very low on both TVs).
By xxx1
Hi

I would be very cool if you could include input lag measurements in your future reviews.

What do you think? :)