Share your experiences with other members and visitors of the forums.
By pjskal1
:x I purchased my tv and I am furuious. I realize the tv isn't a "personal confuser" however, since there engineers put access to web pages you should be able to view them. Instead iI got an pop box ithat I need to download the current Adobe Flash 11. Well, this is impossible. I called L.G. and their support geeks where no help. I was told Adobe Flash 8 was installed on the sets. Now, talk about total idiots. This is totally dishonest and I suggest they want the public to use the apps and purchase additional apps. This is insane. Note" the tv does have many nice features and the 3d fuction and picture is very good. But, i have a total of $4200 invested in this tv and equipment i updated and i plan on sending this set back to Best Buy.
By Rasmus Larsen
Pretty much all "built-in" internet browsers in TVs are like this; it's not just LG's platform. If you want a true internet experience you need a separate solution hooked up to the TV. And since Flash has been discontinued for mobile and Smart TV devices by Adobe, don't expect Flash support to improve drastically.

Manufacturers talked a lot about Smart TVs in 2011 but summed up we can pretty much say that they failed to impress - and that includes every manufacturer. Let's see if it changes in 2012. My gut feeling says no.