PC monitors of all kinds.
Since the Viewsonic V3D241wm and BenQ XL2410T monitors are now slowly becoming available, I was wondering if we might expect reviews soon?

I've been thinking about getting a 120 Hz monitor for a while now and it would be great to see these two new monitors reviewed.
Here in Norway (and Denmark), several shops have got this monitor.

When can we expect a review? :love:

Can't wait!!! :)

edit: talking about the Benq XL2410T 23,6" LED gaming monitor. I have a feeling it will crush the Alienware AW2310 regarding contrast, brighness, black-level, usability and a few other things.
What are the prices like in Norway and Denmark? It's starting to become available here in Estonia as well, but the prices are absolutely outrageous. I'm talking 500 euros and more for the XL2410T.
The price in Norway for the Zowie mouse/pad bundle is 464 ERUO while the 3D Vision bundle is 513 EURO. The monitor without a bundle is priced to 415 EURO in some webshops. The price is about the same as the other 120 HZ LCDs. None of the non-bundled versions are in stock yet in Norway. This is probably a clever marketing trick.

I guess I'll have some patience and wait a couple more weeks for the reviews to hit the streets...

Edit: fantastic! The XL2410T is received by FlatpanelsHD. Can't wait for the review! :D
Hi,
I read the review on the Benq and wanted to ask some things.
I own this monitor and effectively FPS mode is incorrect.
Personally, I have set mode standard way they think best.
Why in the review have not used the Standard mode that allows you to change all the parameters of the RGB also?
Expected your own review to correctly set the RGB values as you did for the other monitor 120 hz but but was not published...
Can you get your rgb values obtained with the colorimeter to properly set these values?
I set my Benq like this:
Standard Mode
Brightness 30
Contrast 60
Sharpness 3
Gamma 2.2
AMA On
Instant mode On
RGB custom
R 98
G 89
B 90

P.S. The RGB colour is selectable in mode Standard, Gamers 1-2 and Eco....
:)
Can you repeat the test calibration monitor using the Screen Mode Standard where you can set all the parameters of brightness, contrast, sharpness, gamma, color including RGB settings as you did with the LG monitor 2363D and Alienware AW2310?
All in order to standardize the results of various test!
thank's
8-)