A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Rasmus Larsen
Thank you for your suggestions :)

At the moment Pioneer LX5090H is the reference. I don't know if we will be looking at the KRP, especially because of the Pioneer TV division "situation".
By Rasmus Larsen
flo wrote:I'd be interested in reading a review of the new Samsung LE40B651.
I'm not sure about this one but I will be receiving one of the new Edge LED models soon. Probably from the 7 series.
By pepposole
Rasmus Larsen wrote:Thank you for your suggestions :)

At the moment Pioneer LX5090H is the reference. I don't know if we will be looking at the KRP, especially because of the Pioneer TV division "situation".

ok, so i'll be waiting for a pio 5090h review

;) ;)
By 1jmiii
This may approach heresy but I am very interested in picture quality of large 3D displays and Mitsubishi has a new model (with older technology??) coming soon in the L75-A91 and I would like to see it included in your forthcoming 3D comparison. I hope that comparitive 3D picture quailty will become an ongoing subject as more manufacturers join the rush to market.

Thanks for your newsletters and reviews, I enjoy them a lot!
johnmckee
By 62vette
Hi

A review of the philips 46pfl9705 would be nice.
The model is not yet available for consumers, maybe for reviewers? :D

Thanks

Henk
Netherlands
By Alex_thampan
Hi
i would like to see a review of hp zr22w. Its a budget ips monitor & there almost no reviews about it. So a professional review like yours will be helpful. :)
Alex_thampan wrote:Hi
i would like to see a review of hp zr22w. Its a budget ips monitor & there almost no reviews about it. So a professional review like yours will be helpful. :)
I have not teseted this monitor in depth but I have seen it a few times. It's almost identical to ZR24W and the same review should apply.

In the previous HP models HP used a IPS panel in the 24" and a VA panel in the 22". And therefore there was a huge difference.

In the new 2010 models ZR22W and ZR24W both use IPS panels. :)
By bryan80
I'd like to see samsung c8000 PLASMA reviewed. I'm trying to compare reviews of panasonic and samsung flagship plasmas before making a purchase.