A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By swindler
By all accounts, (or more specifically, by all expert reviews - including yours) the U2410 is a fantastic monitor. My hesitance to purchase one is based on a rather large number of complaints of users who observe a pink or green tint, or in some of the worse cases, a gradient of pink to green across the screen as you observe from one side or the other.

It has been a rampant discussion topic on the Dell forums, and Dell has finally made an official position that the acknowledged issue is within manufacturing tolerances and is now refusing to accommodate any complaints of this issue. This has a large number of buyers (admittedly a minority of buyers) in an uproar.

Here is a link to the Dell official position, and the resulting backlash, (http://en.community.dell.com/f/3529/t/19302919.aspx).

I have to wonder whether all the expert reviews considered this aspect of performance in their review, or whether they were "lucky" and received monitors that didn't exhibit this issue. In either case, I am interested in your comments regarding this sour aspect of what appears to be an otherwise stupendous monitor.