1. Did you notice any oversharpening due to overdrive / RTC? 3dvision blog did, but they didnt provide any good picture to show the difference.
- when in 2D mode as a side effect of the overdrive you might notice that the picture is a bit too sharp, and this oversharpening might not be convenient for some people, but might as well be just fine with others
http://3dvision-blog.com/review-of-the- ... g-monitor/
2. Is the size 23" or 23.6" indicative of the model number? I don't mind an extra .6" but the lg xl2410t is very expensive.
1. I think 3DVision Blog is talking about overshapening because of the sharpness setting in the menu? You can change that if you like. When working with desktop applications overdrive does not affect picture quality much. Remember that LCD panels are based on the sample-and-hold concept.
If he means overdrive trailing, then W2363D is not perfect in that regard but compared to XL2410T it definitely has less overdrive trailing.
2. I don't understand this question. You say LG XL2410T?
Yes, W2363D is 23" and W2363D is 23.6".