A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By sblantipodi
congrats for the reviews ;)

I hoped to see a 16:10 monitors instad of this,
probably we should wait a little bit more for the new 16:10 foris.
By Gagorian
How would you rate the responsiveness compared to an Eizo EV2333W? Both seem like great monitors but I'd like to know which of them would be a better all-rounder with some occasional gaming.
By Jyawn
Yeah; the EV2331 came out pretty negative towards gaming and video applications. It doesn't look like the response time is any different...what gives?
By 5th elemenet
Indeed, I'd like to hear how the 2331 compares to the 2333 with regards to responsiveness. Considering Eizo's spin on the 2331 you'd expect it to be somewhat better.

I watch a considerable amount of anime, some movies and play world of warcraft and I have been looking for a replacement for my aging CRT for some time now. I am partial to good black depth, which has me interested in VA panels, but I do worry if the response time would at all bother me, having only ever used CRTs so far.
By 5th elemenet
It'd be nice to hear your opinion regarding the differing response times between the 2333 and the 2331 if you could Rasmus. Although I suppose you might not be able to remember which is better. 8-)

Many thanks.
By GolemX
I've been sitting here with an EV2333W for a while and waiting for some suitable screen to use as a center, get another EV2333W and go Eyefinity. I was so hoping there would finally come a 120Hz screen with acceptable picture quality but so far all have been disappointments. Is this Eizo FS2331 an improvement over the EV2333W in any way, else I might as well buy two more EV2333W's if I ever want to have an Eyefinity setup? Almost 2011 now and I still have to choose between a sluggish screen with great picture and a fast screen with crap picture... *sniff*
By sblantipodi
GolemX wrote:I've been sitting here with an EV2333W for a while and waiting for some suitable screen to use as a center, get another EV2333W and go Eyefinity. I was so hoping there would finally come a 120Hz screen with acceptable picture quality but so far all have been disappointments. Is this Eizo FS2331 an improvement over the EV2333W in any way, else I might as well buy two more EV2333W's if I ever want to have an Eyefinity setup? Almost 2011 now and I still have to choose between a sluggish screen with great picture and a fast screen with crap picture... *sniff*
Why don't you bought the Eizo S2433 or the Foris FX2431 instead of the EV2333?
By 5th elemenet
sblantipodi wrote:
GolemX wrote:I've been sitting here with an EV2333W for a while and waiting for some suitable screen to use as a center, get another EV2333W and go Eyefinity. I was so hoping there would finally come a 120Hz screen with acceptable picture quality but so far all have been disappointments. Is this Eizo FS2331 an improvement over the EV2333W in any way, else I might as well buy two more EV2333W's if I ever want to have an Eyefinity setup? Almost 2011 now and I still have to choose between a sluggish screen with great picture and a fast screen with crap picture... *sniff*
Why don't you bought the Eizo S2433 or the Foris FX2431 instead of the EV2333?
Maybe because of the price?
By GolemX
Ya, and I wanted to come as close to CRT/Plasma as possible regarding black level and contrast. I've tried several screens before the EV2333W but they all had to go back. If it wasn't the bleeding of a 120Hz screen, it was the IPS glow, washed out picture, coating, glistening/sparkles etc etc... The Eizo was the first I found acceptable after my CRT died. Maybe I should try the 120Hz BenQ XL2410T but the bleeding I've heard about sounds no fun. It's also nowhere near a good CRT's blacks, contrast, sharpness or color depth. As for responsiveness, those two screens mentioned are only minimally better if any (or have I missed something), so what would be the point? I've even considered getting two more plasmas but three plasmas takes up a lot of space; and the heat during summer would be horrible. :p
By RonnyBb
I'm looking for a better monitor and I'm in no way knowledgeable. Like everyone else I've been reading up on all kinds of things and reviews the past days, and I'm just wondering.

What will really be the differences between an expensive IPS monitor like the FS2332 and a cheaper one like the LG IPS236V? I'm choosing between FS2332, FS2331 and the LG IPS236V and sadly you do not have a review of the latter.

The FS2332 sure looks sexy, but I'm not sure I can justify the price tag.