A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By rlee131
Have had the TV since first released in my area (2 months ago) The DLNA using Windows 7 DLNA as Panasonic suggests in their user manual will not play MP4 (iPhone 4 video) MPEG2 video User manual says it will play these For two months I have been dealing with panasonic and tried various things to try to get them to Play They finally sent out a local tech and they change a circuit board. That did not work. Panasonic support, a higher level then contacted me and had me try a few more things. The tech finally tried to duplicate the issue at his location and found the same problem Using Windows 7 DLNA as Panasonic suggests in the Manual, the tech had the same problem playing those type files. The tech said let me look into it further. He then contacted me a week later and said to try using "Play on" DLNA software instead of windows. He said they tried it and it worked. I tried it and it did work, however that software does not support HD so the video played in a lower quality. I got back to to Panasonic and they told me they would look into it further. Two weeks now and no response.
I should also mention that next to my TV I have a LG Blue Ray DVD player, if I connect to the Windows 7 DLNA using the DVD player the files play perfectly on the TV

I did some research and found that the Mezmmo DLNA software plays the files fine and also many more including MOV files. However it is having some problems with the MPEG files. However, if I go through the DVD player the Mezzmo DLNA play all files including the MPEG perfectly. Mezzmo support has been great and are still trying to resolve the MPEG issue.

It is very obvious that the TV does not play all the video formats that they advertise using windows 7 which they also advertise. I have had to pay $30 for the Mezzmo which is not a problem because it works great and I am sure they can resolve the MPEG issue.

Seems that Panasonic should pay for the DLNA software to make the TV DLNA function work as advertised.
At least Mezzmo support has been working on a small problem. Also Panasonic has not got back to me now in 2 weeks, but I do plan on contacting them again.

Anyone had similar problems?