A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By Raks
I would like to know whether you are going to review LG 60LD550 120 HZ LCD TV ?

I am primarily interested in this review and comparision of LG 60LD550 (LCD) vs Samsung LN60C630 (LCD) vs Samsung UN60C6300 (LED TV)

Thanks
By danis
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the quality of the reviews, as well as on keeping the website up-to-date. I visit you everyday since I am now searching for a monitor to replace my awful laptop screen

Since I am personally interested in a cheap NON-TN, monitor my suggestions for review would include the following

BenQ VW2420H - 24" PVA with LED backlight, HDMI and external power supply (priced around 220 euros)
BenQ BL2400PT - 24" PVA with LED backlight, HDMI and full ergonomic features (priced at around 250 euros)
The new LG IPS236V and IPS231P - although there is still no pricing and availability information on these

I am also considering the Dell U2311H as an option. In fact I was ready to order but then I read the announcement of LG and also found out about the BenQ model and decided to wait for reviews on these as well.

Anything else NON-TN (meaning IPS or VA) bellow 300 euro is of interest to me and to my understanding also for a lot more people looking to get better than TN quality for the same, or somewhat higher price.

:/ :)
By danis
Benq EW2420 - 24" VA LED panel

Great price for a multimedia monitor

It would be great, as there are no reviews that can be trusted for this monitor yet
By 62vette
Thanks for the Philips 46PFL9705 review. Any chance for reviewing the Philips 58PFL9955 soon?
I am very interested in the calibration settings for this TV and your 3D verdict.

Thanks
Henk Westra
Netherlands
Last edited by 62vette on 12 Jan 2011, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.