A chance to talk to FlatpanelsHD's reviewers.
By bestvina
Hey there, thanks for a great and in-depth review, it was much appreciated in our search for a new TV! We recently purchased the 50inch G20 and are having some difficulties in playing DIVX files. We're putting them on a USB stick, but the TV is not recognizing any movies on the device! Is this functionality only available via the DLNA mode or is there a setting I have to activate for it to work? Does the TV receive any updates the first time it's connected to the Internet?
By Rasmus Larsen
bestvina wrote:Hey there, thanks for a great and in-depth review, it was much appreciated in our search for a new TV! We recently purchased the 50inch G20 and are having some difficulties in playing DIVX files. We're putting them on a USB stick, but the TV is not recognizing any movies on the device! Is this functionality only available via the DLNA mode or is there a setting I have to activate for it to work? Does the TV receive any updates the first time it's connected to the Internet?
You need to activate DivX with a serial key or something. You can find a DivX menu somewhere on the TV. I can't remember where.